Hey Guys Welcome Back to The Vogue Vegetarian!
To celebrate the release of Zoe (Zoellas) New Cruelty Free Beauty Range ‘Splash Botanics’ I thought I would create a recipe based on the scents she has used.
I will do a full Cruelty Free Product Review once I have given them a full try out, & detail the range. I’m so happy that a huge brand such as Zoella is supporting the cruelty free movement. It just show that animal testing really isnt necessary in beauty.
This smoothie bowl is probably my favorite ever, and a flavour combination I never would have thought to try until I saw Zoe’s Products; so thanks Zoe!!
With a delicious blend of coconut cream, strawberries, bananas and a subtle hint of Lychee, this bowl is full of tropical summer goodness, and I think its going to become my staple breakfast!
Froothie have also kindly given my readers £20 off their blenders so if you are looking for a new one I cant recommend them enough! They are an amazing, affordable version of the coveted Vitamix, and I use my froothie blender for all my smoothie, hummus, and nut butter recipes!
To get £20 off Use the code AMB205408
Get £20 off your Blender
Summer Lychee and Coconut Smoothie Recipe:
- 1.5 Frozen Chopped Bananas
- 2 Handfuls Frozen Strawberries
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2 tin lychees
For the toppings:
- Puffed quinoa
- 1 lychee cut in half
- Desiccated Coconut
- Blend all your smoothie ingredients in a Blender. You can get £20 Froothie Blenders with my code if you would like. I will leave a link at the bottom of this post!
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl.
- Swirl your coconut cream on top of your smoothie, I use a cocktail stick to create a pretty pattern.
- Top with Strawberries, sliced into heart shapes (to do this just cut in half and then cut a triangle from the top.)
- Add Raspberries
- Dunk lychees into desiccated coconut and place on top.
- Sprinkle the sides with desiccated coconut, and puffed quinoa.
If you like this recipe make sure to check out the smoothie bowl Pinterest board I set up to provide loads of amazing smoothie inspiration!
Join me on Social Media: