Hello and Welcome to another recipe post!
Today I am sharing my Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie Bowl Recipe, because who doesnt love a smoothie bowl in the summer!
If you fancy getting creative, try combining this in a swirl with my Raspberry and Peach Bowl, its honeslty the most delcious thing ever!
So Lets Get into The Passionfruit and Mango Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
What you Will Need:
- A Blender (Read My Froothie Review and Why how it saves money to have a blender here)
- 1/2 mango
- 2 passionfruit
- Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 frozen bananas
- Chop your mango and remove skin, slice in half one of the passionfruit and scoop out the centre, and add these and your blender with the frozen banana.
- Blend, move it around every 20 seconds or so to make sure it goes smooth.
- Once completely smooth, add to a bowl
- Cut your second passionfruit in half
- Top the smoothie with swirls of passionfruit, coconut yoghurt and kiwi slices.
Follow My Smoothie Bowl Board on Pinterest For Lots of Smoothie Bowl Inspiration.
Get £20 off on Your Froothie Blender Use Code: AMB20