Welcome to another Post!
Today I wanted to share the ultimate Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe!
When I think of summer I think of fresh fruit and raspberries and peaches are a combination made in heaven. Combining them with banana, chia seeds, puffed quinoa and coconut yoghurt is the perfect way to get in essential nutrients, a couple of your 5 a day, and have a refreshing smoothie bowl that tastes like dessert!
Make sure to comment below your favorite smoothie bowl flavour and I’ll make sure to give them a try!
Summer Vegan Peach and Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
Here’s What you Will Need:
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- A hand full of fresh raspberries,
- 1 sliced peach
- A drizzle of dairy free milk to loosen
- A blender to blend (I use froothie as it has a super cool vacuum function which prevents the fruit from going off in the fridge)
Raspberry and Peach Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
- Sliced Peach
- @coconutcollab Coconut yoghurt
- tsp chia seeds
- tsp puffed quinoa.
Get £20 off on Your Froothie Blender Use Code: AMB20
How to make your Summer Raspberry and Peach Smoothie Bowl:
- Add your frozen bananas to your blender.
- Next add your handful of raspberries and your sliced peach.
- Blend for appoximately 1 minute until smooth, and creamy, if it is too thick or not blending well then add your drizzle of dairy free milk.
- Remove your mix from the blender and then top with coconut yoghurt, raspberries, peach, chia seeds and puffed quinoa.
Join me on Social Media: