This is honestly the most delicious vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever try! They are not only crunchy with a chewy centre and melt in the mouth Ombar chocolate spilling out of every bite, but they are also dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free!
Make sure to leave me a comment if you try these and let me know what recipe you would like me to create next! If you have a chocolate chip cookie recipe you love make sure to send it to me to try as I love finding new foods!
Whats the Secret to The Vogue Vegetarian Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie?
I know it sounds gross but honeslty you cant taste it and adding it to your baking is going to change your life! Give it a try and comment your thoughts below!
What You Will Need:
- 100g rye flour (use buckwheat for gluten free)
- 50g rice flour
- 25g Oats
- 50g dedicated coconut
- 1 tbsp @totalsweetxylitol
- 1.5 bars @ombarchocolate vanilla and coconut
- 2 tbsp melted @vitacoco coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vegan Mayo
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Heat oven to 180.
- Weigh out all of your ingredients and chop your ombar chocolate bars into chocolate chip chunks.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 40 seconds.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl, adding the wet to the dry, and combine with your hands, until a cookie dough forms. Roll into balls of palm size and flatten between your palms, place onto baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
If you love Vegan Recipes follow my Vegan Recipe Board where I pin vegan recipes, and vegan recipe inspiration!
COME SAY HEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I’m seriously such a chatter box, so please come say hi on any of my socials, if ever you want a chat or just to see some pretty pictures of food <3