A Natural Vegan Free From Alternative to Biscoff Cupcakes. A Delicious Caramelized Cinnamon Filled Cupcake made from Oat flour, nut butter, maple syrup and aquafaba.
1. Pre Heat the oven to 180 c.
2. Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Stir in your wet ingredients.
3. Whisk combined ingredients and spoon into 6 muffin cases.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
1. This is an all in one recipe. Just add all your ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
2. Place the dough into the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Take 1/4 of the mix and place back in the fridge to fill your cupcakes with.
4. Roll out your dough into a floured surface and use a rectangular biscuit cutter to cut into rectangles.
5. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
Let the cakes and biscuits cool.
Using a piping end, make a hole half way down the center of each of the cakes.
Fill the holes with the 'Biscoff' spread, using a piping bag.
Whisk your coconut cream and pipe onto your cakes.
Place on top your biscoff cookies and finish with maple syrup and cinnamon.